KORITE Ammolite Return and Shipping Policy
30 Day Ammolite jewellery return & exchange policy
KORITE offers a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping costs) on all regular priced ammolite jewellery purchases that are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. Items must be returned in their original condition. All purchases of Sale or Clearance styles are final sale.
Other restrictions may apply. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
KORITE is committed to providing the highest quality products and takes pride in the quality of craftsmanship. In the unlikely event that you receive a product that is defective or damaged, we will pay the return shipping fees. Once your return has been corrected or fixed, we will send the item back to you with no shipping charges.
*In order for an item(s) to be eligible for a return or exchange due to damage, the defective or damaged item(s) must be returned within 30 days of the original shipment date.
KORITE Shipping and Return policies do not apply to fossils, Ammonites or hand specimens. These items are all final sale.
To return or exchange an ammolite jewellery purchase, please follow these steps:
• Please email customer service to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) prior to sending back your item(s). For any questions, you can contact us at 1-800-917-2228.
• If a promotional piece or free gift was included with your online purchase then it must be returned along with your exchanged or returned piece. If it is not included with your shipment then the retail value of this promotional piece or free gift will be deducted from your credit.
• All returned items must be securely packed and sent back in its original packaging, including the original receipt.
• Please write the RAN number on the outside of the box along with the return shipping address (see below). For items being shipped from outside of Canada please clearly label on the outside of the box: “Canadian Goods Returning to Manufacturer for Repair or Exchange” or Customs will charge you duties.
• Do NOT indicate the contents of the package on the box. Packages returned without a RAN number will be returned to you.
• Send your return package using a trackable & insured shipper to KORITE at: KORITE International – Customer Service
167 3953, 112 Ave S.E. Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2C 0J4
Please note: We cannot be responsible for items lost or stolen packages while in transit. This is why it is important to send with a trackable and insured shipper.
• Please allow ten business days upon receipt of your return to process your refund.
• Exchanges will be processed and shipped according to the ship by date for the exchanged item.
Please note that KORITE will not be responsible for items lost or stolen while in transit. KORITE strongly encourages you to purchase insurance when you return items. The amount of insurance coverage is your responsibility and we advise to insure your package for the same amount as the value of your KORITE piece.
KORITE will process all returns within ten business days of receiving the item.
Ammolite Shipping Policy and Estimates
KORITE is proud to ship ammolite from Canada to across the globe!
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products (like gold jewellery or fossils and specimens) cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Shipping rates do not include your countries' import duties, or Value Added Tax (VAT).
*** KORITE is excited to offer our customers FREE Standard Shipping on all orders over $99.00 within North America! ***
Standard (2-10 Business Days) - CA$20.00
Express (2-4 Business Days) - CA$25.00
Overnight (1 Business Day) - CA$50.00
Standard (7-10 Business Days) - CA$25.00
Express (4-10 Business Days) - CA$38.00
Overnight (1 Business Day) - CA$63.00
Economy (5 Business Days) - CA$75.00
Priority (1-2 Business Days) - CA$100.00