This weekend Korite is excited to be exhibiting at the Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines Mineral & Gem Show, hosted at the new Osmont Pavilion in France. We are looking forward to sharing our gems alongside our booth partner and very good friend, Dr Martin Gorlich of Euro fossils. Dr Gorlichs collection includes fossils from Solnhofen and Holzmaden, Germany. Our exhibit will consist of a variety of ammonites and Ammolite jewellery, in addition to hand specimens of all sizes.
The Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines Show is the second biggest mineral show in France. Held in the small town of Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines in a valley in the Alsace Mountains in France.
Some of the worlds most sought after gems
People come from wide and far to exhibit and attend this show. With over 900 vendors from around the world, you will find some of the worlds most sought after gems, fossils and stones at this incredible event. The show will be open to professionals on Thursday and Friday (June 27th and 28th) and then will open to the public on Saturday and Sunday (June 29th and 30th). Our Korite booth number is M PO 15 meaning you will find us in the minerals section of the Pavillion Osmont at booth #15.
Mineral, gem, and fossil shows exhibit a sparkling variety of some of the worlds most exclusive gems. As a visitor, you will have the opportunity to see a remarkable array of limited mineral, gems, stones and fossils that are rarely displayed to the public.
Get to know the Ammolite experts
Get to know the experts through friendly conversation. All of the exhibitors at the Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines Show are extremely educated on their products and would be happy to explain any questions you may have about the exhibited pieces. Learn about the extensive history and the fossilization process that has happened over millions of years creating precious minerals and gems we know today.
Want to know more about Ammolite?
Here are a few notes on what makes our gem, our company and our vision so special.
- It is classified as a semi-precious gemstone
- Ammolite gems are over 71 million years old
- The individual multi-coloured Ammonites are unique to one area, the Bearpaw Formation of Alberta, Canada.
- KORITE is the largest and most trusted distributor of Ammolite in the world
- Ammolite is said to have incredible energy and regarded by Feng Shui masters for it’s Chi
- Ammolite is the last semi-precious gemstone to have met gem qualifications in the last 300 years
- KORITE is recognized worldwide for its environmental stewardship and ethical mining practices
Our team at Korite hopes to see you at the Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines Show this weekend. Tickets are available to purchase online, and children under ten get in free. See over 250 vendors exhibit a variety of world wonders.