30 DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
KORITE offers a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping) on all online purchases that are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. Items must be returned in their original condition.
Some restrictions may apply. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
KORITE is committed to providing the highest quality products and takes pride in the quality of craftsmanship. In the unlikely event that you receive a product that is defective or damaged, we will pay the return shipping fees. Once your return has been corrected or fixed, we will send the item back to you with no shipping charges.
*In order for an item(s) to be eligible for a return or exchange, the defective or damaged item(s) must be returned within 30 days of the original shipment date.
KORITE Shipping and Returns policies do not apply to fossils found in the Decor Collection.
To return or exchange a purchase, please follow these steps:
- Please email customer service to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) prior to sending back your item(s). To do this please click here and submit the appropriate information. For any questions, you can contact us at 1-800-917-2228.
- If a promotional piece or free gift was included with your online purchase then it must be returned along with your defective or damaged piece. If it is not included with your shipment then the retail value of this promotional piece or free gift will be deducted from your credit.
- All returned items must be securely packed and sent back in its original packaging. You also must include the original receipt.
- Please write the RAN number on the outside of the box along with the return shipping address (see below). For items being shipped from outside of Canada please clearly label on the outside of the box: “Canadian Good Returning to Manufacturer for Repair or Exchange”. This is for Canadian Customs.
- Do NOT indicate the contents of the package on the box and packages returned without a RAN number will be returned to you.
- Send your return back using a trackable & insured shipper to KORITE at:RAN #
KORITE International – Customer Service
3333 – 8th Street S.E.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2G 3A4Please note: We cannot be responsible for items lost or stolen while in transit.
- Please allow ten business days upon receipt of your return to process your refund.
- Exchanges will be processed and shipped according to the ship by date for the exchanged item.
Please note that KORITE will not be responsible for items lost or stolen while in transit. KORITE strongly encourages you to purchase insurance when you return items. The amount of insurance coverage is your responsibility and we advise to insure your package for the same amount as the value of your KORITE piece.
KORITE will process all returns within ten business days of receiving the item.
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
Unrivalled, KORITE’S products are backed by their industry leading, unconditional lifetime warranty and product registration.
KORITE Ammolite is the last of the gemstones accepted in the past 300 years.
Find the right Korite Ammolite for you.
TIMELESS, ALLURING, STYLISH.
Shop fine jewellery for men and women from the Korite Ammolite Collections. Korite features intricate artisan designs wrapped around the captivating brilliance of pure Ammolite in a spectacular show of its diverse spectrum.
Canada’s Natural Gemstone
Authentic KORITE ammolite is ethically mined and certified by the Federal Department of Canadian Heritage. KORITE works closely with provincial environmental officials to ensure that the land is restored to its natural state and is improved during the reclamation process.