IN THE NEWS
One-of-a-kind gems uniquely combine rich colours and organic patterns. Jewellery that presents the world’s most dramatic coloured gems with style and intrigue,
KORITE is renowned for rare, timeless beauty.
Korite Media Coverage
Make a statement in colour.
If you are a journalist interested in KORITE, or you have other inquiries, please contact [email protected].
KORITE continues to announce exciting milestones for the company, its affiliates and dealers.
Please take a look at our news section to stay up-to-date.
- Ammolite trophy sets Lethbridge apart on the Mackenzie tour
- Ten Gemstones Rarer than Diamond
- INSTORE Magazine: KORITE Joins Responsible Jewellery Council
- Canada 150
- Gem-A – Gemological Association of Britain: Investigating Ammolite with Canadian mining specialist KORITE
- CTV Morning News Ottawa: KORITE celebrating Canada 150
- Mining and Energy Magazine: KORITE finds rare gems in Alberta
- Lethbridge News Now: World’s only Ammolite mine near Lethbridge
- Endeavour Magazine: A gem of an idea, Page 70
- Your Watch Hub: Christiaan van der Klaauw Real Moon Stella Nebula
- Watches by SJX: Introducing the Christiaan van der Klaauw Stella Nebula, with fossilised shell dial
- QUIRK Magazine: Rockin’ Southern Alberta, Page 24
- CJOC Lethbridge: KORITE expands Ammolite mine near Lethbridge
- National Jeweler: Five things to know about ammolite
- MSN News: Watch how ammolite, the rarest of gemstones, is mined in Alberta
- Yahoo Finance: ‘It’s like nothing else on earth’– Rarest of gemstones fuels boom for Alberta miners
- CBC News: It’s like nothing else on earth’: Rarest of gemstones fuels boom for Alberta
- Calgary Herald: Gemstone company pursuing market growth for ammolite, ‘Alberta’s best-kept secret
- Calgary Sun: Calgary-based company looking to grow the market on ammolite
- Financial Post: From ammonite to ammolite: Alberta miner looks to put ‘rarest gemstone in the world’ on the map
- Prairie Post West: Expansion of Ammolite mine good news for company
- Boulevard Magazine: Rare and extraordinary; The pinnacle of perfection and gorgeousness (English)
- Boulevard Magazine: Rare and extraordinary; The pinnacle of perfection and gorgeousness (Chinese)
- Rapaport Magazine: A gem of many colours, Ammonite
- Business in Calgary: A pivot to Asia bolsters Alberta Businesses
- Global News Calgary: Calgary company creates ‘prehistoric’ jewellery to help commemorate historic Canadian milestone
- Metro Calgary: More shiny gemstones as southern Alberta’s ammolite mine expands
- Mining.com: Rare gem mine expands in Alberta
- Foreshore Fossils & Art: Rare gem mine expands In Alberta
- Calgary Economic Development: KORITE signs deal to kick off Alberta-China Trade Mission
- Metalnews.com: KORITE a Private Canadian Mining Company…”
- National Jeweller: JA Launches Another Consumer Sweepstakes
- Jewellery Business: World’s largest ammolite mine enters production
- David Perry & Associates: The Feng Shui gemstone: Ammolite
- Jewellery Business: Las Vegas lowdown: Cautious buying and high hopes for a turnaround
- WHERE: Facts & Legends: Alberta’s Ammolite Gemstone
- Calgary Economic Development: Focus on Leadership | Alberta gem company sparkles
- Jewellery Business: KORITE signs deal with Calgary Stampede
- Global News Edmonton: Ammonite: It’s a popular gemstone found right here in Alberta
- Calgary Herald: KORITE sees brilliant future in ammolite
Find the right Korite Ammolite for you.
TIMELESS, ALLURING, STYLISH.
Shop fine jewellery for men and women from the Korite Ammolite Collections. Korite features intricate artisan designs wrapped around the captivating brilliance of pure Ammolite in a spectacular show of its diverse spectrum.
KORITE Ammolite continues the tradition of new product direction and inspired designs with its hallmark trade statement, “Rare Precious and Exotic”, which follows in the footsteps of its founders’ vision and has made KORITE the world leader in Ammonite.
Canada’s Natural Gemstone
Authentic KORITE ammolite is ethically mined and certified by the Federal Department of Canadian Heritage. KORITE works closely with provincial environmental officials to ensure that the land is restored to its natural state and is improved during the reclamation process.