How to measure your ring size from home
Online shopping has revolutionized the way we shop, offering convenience and a wide selection of products at our fingertips. But when it comes to purchasing a ring, finding the perfect fit can be a challenge. Inaccurate ring sizing is a common issue, leading to returns and the inconvenience of shipping the item back. With this in mind, this guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to determine your ring size from the comfort of your own home, ensuring a smooth purchase experience and the perfect fit for your new KORITE ammolite ring.
A note on Ring sizes and determining the proper fit
It's important to note that US ring sizes follow a standard scale of numbers, including half sizes, typically ranging from size 3 to 14. Ring sizes are an expression of the width of your finger, with size 7 measuring 17.3mm across and size 10 measuring 19.8mm. Therefore, it's crucial to accurately determine your ring size to avoid an uncomfortable or ill-fitting ring. A couple of things to keep in mind when measuring your ring size:
- Measure twice, buy once. Our fingers swell and contract with fluid intake and temperature changes, so it's important to measure your finger for ring size a couple of times to ensure an accurate measurement.
- Knuckle size. If your knuckles are larger than the rest of your finger, size up by a half size to ensure the ring can easily slip over your knuckle while still fitting snugly.
Measuring your Ring from Home
Here are three easy ways to measure your ring size from home: using a ring you already own, a ring sizer, or a string/floss method.
Use a ring you know already fits
If you have a ring that already fits you, use that as a reference for your new purchase. If the ring is not stamped with its size, use a downloadable ring sizer, print it out, and place the ring over the circles, lining up the inside and selecting the size that fits the best. If the ring falls between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Purchase a ring sizer
Another hassle-free option is to purchase an inexpensive ring sizer from an online retailer such as Amazon. A small investment that will guarantee the best possible fit for your new KORITE ammolite ring.
Measuring your ring with sting or Floss
- Take a length of string and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Mark where the floss or string overlaps with a pen.
- Stretch the length of string out along a ruler or measuring tape, and take down the length in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart linked above to compare your measurement to the standard ring sizes, which go up by 0.4 millimeters every half-size.
By following these simple steps, you can accurately measure your ring size from home and ensure the perfect fit for your new KORITE ammolite ring. Our selection of high-quality ammolite rings, combined with free shipping and hassle-free returns, makes it easy for you to find the perfect ring for your style and comfort. If you have any questions about how to measure your ring size or need assistance, our customer service team is here to help.
Shop our New Best Selling Ammolite Rings: